We are a family business that offers hotel and restaurant services under the principles of quality, sustainability and corporate social responsibility, for which we commit ourselves to:
- Achieve the satisfaction of our customers, providing quality services and products according to their requirements, trying to exceed their expectations.
- To seek the continuous improvement of our processes, to provide the resources, the qualification and the necessary training to our collaborators, to promote the prevention of labor risks and the protection and conservation of the ecosystems where we develop our operations.
- Reduce the environmental impact of our operations through the proper management of generated waste, optimizing the use of energy and water, managing carbon emissions, contributing and actively participating in reforestation and protection of biodiversity ecosystems.
- Comply with current legal and regulatory requirements, as well as implement good practices and work standards based on international standards and frameworks applicable to the industry.
- Promote fair trade with all the actors in the production chain, preferably working with local producers.
- Promote the economic, social and cultural development of the communities that are in our scope of action.
- Promote respect for the human rights of all our interest groups, non-discrimination and rejection of the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
We reject the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents
The Balcón Cusco rejects the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents in Peru and in the world. In general and in particular, we reject your association with travel and tourism. It is a behavior that harms the fundamental rights of people and is contrary to the intrinsic objectives of tourism in our country.
We denounce and condemn those who use tourism and the facilities and services they offer to promote, facilitate or tolerate the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents. We urge our clients to do the same.