For a unique visit to Machu Picchu, consider traveling through the beautiful Santa Teresa. We are proud to work with Tail of Mono Lodge & Canopy to offer our guests a special 2-day adventure experience that includes the following:
- Pick up early in the morning at El Albergue with private transportation to Cola de Mono. Enjoy freshly made lunches at the El Albergue farmhouse while admiring the breathtaking scenery between the high Andes of Ollantaytambo and the lush Santa Teresa jungle.
- Spend the afternoon flying through the canopy of the jungle on the largest zip line in Peru.
- Relax in the natural hot springs of Santa Teresa while the sun sets.
- Enjoy a lovingly prepared dinner at the Chola and Che restaurant, which offers dishes that combine quality local ingredients and vegetables from our organic garden.
- Spend the night in your luxurious bungalow in the tree house, where you can relax immersed in the jungle, fall asleep with the soothing sounds of the Sacsara River and wake up to the breathtaking views of the valley.
- Start the day with a delicious and hearty breakfast before heading to the Hidroelectrica train station, where you embark for an amazing day at Machu Picchu.
* The day in Machu Picchu includes roundtrip train tickets, entrance tickets to Machu Picchu, private guide and box lunch.
Prices from US $ 450 per person.
Contact us at email@example.com to book your stay in Santa Teresa.